Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2010

A taste of winter weather



We had snow last night; not a lot, but enough to send my wife into paroxysms of joy, and the children into various states of amused fascination. This photo was taken when I thought I'd be going into the office. However, I soon realised that the snow had also been enough to send the road and rail networks into chaos and so shortly after this photo opportunity, I abandoned the work idea and jumped into jeans and a jumper instead. Today has been spent watching snowflakes falling, and what a pleasant experience that is, after many years in the land of heat and dust. Mind you, we don't half miss the Indian temperatures.

2 comments:

  1. Nice photo !!! Even here weather is very dull today..Rosh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! I do hope this blog ain't dead! :)

    ReplyDelete